NIBMG Genome India Life Science Recruitment – Rs. 58,280/- pm Salary
NIBMG Job Openings – Life Science/ Genetics/ Biotech Apply. MSc Life Science research jobs at NIBMG. NIBMG – National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is hiring for research positions. MSc Research Jobs. Check out all of the details below:
The last date for submission of online application form has been extended to April 26, 2020.
Advertisement No: NIBMG/ADMIN/ESTB/2020-21/01
We are looking for a motivated and bright researcher interested to explore career opportunities in this multi-organization national initiative, of which NIBMG has a lead role to perform.
These positions are contractual and also appointments will certainly be originally offered for one year, which are extendable relying on performance and requirements of the project.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://apply.nibmg.ac.in (no other form of application will certainly be accepted). The last date of application is 08th May 2020 up to 5 PM. Please visit our site www.nibmg.ac.in for better details. Only the shortlisted applicants will certainly be required Interview/Test. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview/Test.
The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of.
application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will certainly be final and also binding on the applicants. In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements may be relaxed by the competent authority.
Post: Postdoctoral Fellow
No. of Vacancy: One (01)
Name of the Project: sws
Consolidated Remuneration/pm: 58,280
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Human Genetics/Life Science/Bioinformatics/Allied
- Demonstrated experience in handling genotype micro-array as well as next-generation
- Experience in analysis of large scale genomic data (SNP-array and also NGS).
- Strong Unix Abilities.
- Published scientific papers in reputed journals.
- Experience in data collection from the field that required interaction with human participants.
Nature of Duty:
- Management and also coordination (consisting of hands-on work) of samples within the laboratory Planning and Execution of data analysis in a time-bound manner,
- Deployment and maintenance of software analysis pipelines and also tools for genomic applications.
- Report writing.
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…