National Chemical Laboratory Jobs Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant II Posts
National Chemical Laboratory Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.National Chemical Laboratory inviting applications for the positions of Project Assistant II.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on July 27th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Project Assistant II – 01
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Project Assistant II on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Posts: Project Assistant II
- No.of. Posts: 01
- Title of the Project: Multiplexed Lateral-flow Device (s) for Detection of COVID-19
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Sc in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Virology or any branch of life sciences from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks (aggregate) or equivalent CGPA.#
- Job requirement Heterologous protein expression and purification in prokaryotic/eukaryotic systems. Screening of bio-ligands against SARS-COVID19 proteins Development of bioassays for rapid detection
- Desirable experience, if any Preference will be given to candidates experience in molecular biology techniques, biochemical assay development, cloning, heterologous protein expression and purification
Age: Upper age limit is 30 years
The Head, Biochemical Science Division (Attn. Dr.V.Koteswara Rao), Biochemical Sciences Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified via email and on the Divisional Notice Board on 28/07/2020
How to Apply:
The application in the endorsed Proforma (encased here with) appropriately finished and marked along with filtered duplicates of pertinent testaments/tributes &CV ought to be routed to: The Head, Biochemical Science Division (Attn. Dr.V.Koteswara Rao), Biochemical Sciences Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, and put together by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reach prior to 27/07/2020, 5.30 PM The endorsed instructive capabilities are an absolute minimum and simply having of same won’t qualifies possibility for be called for meet. Where number of uses got in light of this Notice of commitment is huge, it may not be advantageous or conceivable to talk with all the up-and-comers. In light of the suggestion of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may confine the quantity of possibility to be called for meeting as far as possible in the wake of mulling over capabilities and experience far beyond the base capabilities endorsed in the Notice. Along these lines, it will be in light of a legitimate concern for the applicants, to make reference to all the capabilities and involvement with the important field at the hour of applying. The competitors short recorded by the Screening Committee for being called for meeting would be advised by means of email and on the Divisional Notice Board on 28/07/2020. Chosen up-and-comers should join obligation promptly on receipt of the proposal of commitment.