NATCO PHARMA LIMITED – Urgent Requirement for Formulation IPR Department (Intellectual Property Rights)
Caring is a way of life”. This is the motto at Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, a 350-bedded multi-specialty tertiary care centre situated at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, which is the centre / heart of India. The institute was started as per the directive of the honourable Supreme Court of India to provide advanced tertiary level super-specialty care to the victims of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1984) as well as to extend its services to the public at large. A sprawling, lush, green campus with a serene atmosphere greets the patients and their families when they reach the hospital. A tribute to the gas victims named “Homage & Hope” provides a soothing and reassuring feeling to the patients and their families.
Post : Pharmacist
!! Greetings from NATCO PHARMA LIMITED !!
Urgent Requirement for Formulation IPR Department (Intellectual Property Rights)
Work Location: Corporate Office, Hyderabad
Experience: 9 – 12 years
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- Preparation of Patent Landscape reports for the products identified
- Literature searching in various patent databases and individual patent offices
- Preparation of patent clearance reports at different stages of product development
- Preparation of Patent Invalidation or Infringement Analysis
- Prior art searching and preparing of the grounds for Invalidations/oppositions
- Patentability/Novelty Searches
- Drafting and Filing of patent applications in various patent offices
- Patent prosecution and drafting response to Office Actions from various patent offices
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure successful development of products
- Experience in handling databases like Scifinder, Total patents, IPD analytics, Newport etc.
Interested candidates are requested to share the profiles to Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org