Micron Technology Hiring Freshers for Java Developer – College Grads
Java Developer – College Grads
Hyderabad, TG, IN
Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 240621
We are looking Software Developer, Java Services and Integrations who will work within a service layer team developing API’s, integration web services, and web applications server-side coding using core Java and advanced Java programming and technology.
This role will be responsible for developing API’s for both internal and external consumption, develop applications for Marketing business requirements; working with cross cultural development teams, architects and partners. The ability to problem tackle will be a key ingredient to success, good communication skills is a must and a willingness to work with others and learn as a team rounds out the qualified candidate.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge working with GIT, Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in implementation of Java, J2EE and JS Design patterns.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in writing unit cases using JUnit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Education – Master’degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, highly performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding with data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience with Cloud services
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms, Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers