Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in Production / QA-Regulatory on 6th Feb’ 2021
Openings for (B.Pharmacy) Production Department
Vacancies in Production Department as Production Chemist, interested candidates can refer below and reply back to the mail.
Receiving and cross verification of dispensed raw material from stores.
Supervising the daily manufacturing process and activity as per written SOP.
Daily documentation entries (BMR/ Machine Log/ Temp Log/Humidity Logs/ Cleaning Logs and other formats).
Shift management and section manpower allocation.
Should be ready to work in shift.
Should be aware of c- GMP guidelines.
Education: B. Pharma or M. Pharma
Openings for QA- Regulatory Affairs
Vacancies for “QA- Regulatory” position. Interested candidates can refer below for more details:
- Handling of documents for Export / Import NOCs.
- Handling of documents for Additional Product Permissions.
- Handling of documents for Certifications GMP, CoPP, FSC, NC, Capacity, Market Standing, GLP, Test Licence, CTS.
- Knowledge about online portals of DCGI / SLA – SEVASINDHU / IDMLA / e-SUGAM.
- Handling of documents for FSSAI licensing and Certifications with State FSSAI & Central FSSAI.
- Handling of documents for WHO-GMP application and certifications.
- Reviewing Stability / Validation protocols and reports.
Education Qualification: B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy/M.Sc
Location: Peenya, Bangalore
ONLY LOCALITIES FROM BANGALORE ARE PREFERED
Date: 6th February, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd. No. 10 D, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560058. Land Mark- Southern Gas Factory