M.Pharm recruitment at Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University | Government of India Job
The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences under Sushruta School of Medical and Paramedical Sciences started its journey from August 2010 with the introduction of four years (eight semesters) Bachelor Degree course in Pharmacy (B. Pharm). The primary objective of the Department is to develop programs relevant to current global standards and challenges of pharmaceutical education and research in order to provide trained technical manpower in the field of Pharmacy primarily for the Southern Part of North East India. The Department started functioning with full-fledged B. Pharm course from the academic session 2011-12. In due course of time, the Department will also introduce Post Graduate and Ph.D courses.
An online walk-in-interview has been called on 29/01/2021 at 12 noon for the recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University, Silchar for the project ‘Isolation, Characterization, and Investigation of Cellulose Nanocrystals from wild Musa spp. of Mizoram as functional tablet excipient’ sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
Essential qualification : M.Pharm / M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmacognosy / Natural Products with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. Experience in nanocellulose or drug delivery research will be an advantage.
Age limit : As per the Government Norms, if any.
Tenure of the appointment : 3 years (from the start of the project 27/12/2019)
Monthly fellowship : As per DST Guidelines
Terms and conditions : The service of the selected candidate will be as per the SERB-DST guidelines. The project is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. Eligible and interested candidates may submit self-prepared biodata along with supporting documents to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before the due date of the interview.
3. The online link for the online walk-in-interview will be provided to the eligible candidates.
4. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
5. No registration for PhD will be offered through the project at the moment.