KSDPL invites applications for Trainees – B.Pharm, M.Pharm Apply
The Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Public Sector Undertaking, since its inception in 1974 has been manufacturing and supplying essential and lifesaving medicines to cater the need of the common patients resorting to Government Hospitals in the State of Kerala.
Post : Trainees
CMD on behalf of KSDPL, invites applications from qualified and competent candidates to be posted as Trainees under various streams on contract basis.
Stream : M.Pharm / B.Pharm
No of post : 06
Qualification : M.Pharm / B.Pharm from a recognized University/institution.
Age Limit (as on 21/06/2023) : 18 – 36 years Age relaxation to SC, ST, OBC and others.
Stipend (Per month) : 1st year– Rs. 15,000/-, 2nd year–Rs. 17,000/-, 3rd year –Rs. 20,000/-
Note: Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of documents proving qualification and caste while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kB. The copies of documents shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3MB in size.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR IMPARTING TRAINING The TRAINEES
will be imparted training in the Company under the following terms and conditions.
a) The duration of the training will be for a maximum period of three years from the date of reporting for training.
b) The training period will be extended for the next one year only based on their previous year performance.
c) The company reserves the right to relieve them from the training at any time without notice and without assigning any reason.
d) The above training will not confer on the trainees any right for consideration for employment in any units of the company.
e) The training in the company with regard to timing, holding leave etc. will be governed by the Company’s Rules and Orders in force from time to time.
f) The conduct, attendance, proficiency of the trainees in their training etc. will be closely watched and the company reserves the right to relieve them from training at any time during the training period for unsatisfactory performance without any notice.
g) The trainees shall devote themselves completely and whole-heartedly in their training.
Posting of Trainees : Selected trainees will be posted for training at KSDPL, Kalavoor, Alappuzha.
• Period of Contract to all streams will be initially Three year and are renewable based on Government Decision and Performance of the Candidates.
• Cut-off date for calculating Age as on 21.06.2023
• It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
• Norms of selection will be as per those applicable for contract posts in the Government of Kerala.
• The recruited individuals will be supported to build their capacities in carrying o ut their functions.
• Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC and other eligible category applicants as per Govt. of Kerala norms. Eligibility for age relaxation should be proven by producing necessary certificates from competent authority.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email / SMS regarding further procedures. Hence, candidates must ensure that working email address and telephone/contact no. are being provided.
• The medium for all written tests will be English.
• KSDPL/CMD reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/Group Discussion/Skill Assessment, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
• Equivalency certificate of the respective University shall be produced for considering any other degree with reference to the notified degrees.
• Any type of canvassing for favouritism will be considered offensive and legal action will be taken against those who attempt to do so.
• In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice.
• KSDPL/CMD reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
Last Date for submitting online application : 06/07/2023(05.00 PM)
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates