Job openings for Pharmacists (18 posts) in Staff Selection Commission
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a legal body in the year 1994 for completing direct enrollment against Group-C posts in the State framework (as against District unit) as might be planned for the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are exactly 85 unique frameworks of posts/administrations under different divisions of Government to which enrollment is made through this Commission.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 18 [SC – 05(W-1), ST – 12(W-5), UR-01 (W-01)]
Comments : Only if there should arise an occurrence of non accessibility of UR (W) up-and-comers, UR(M) up-and-comers will be considered for determination.
Instructive Qualification : +2 Science with Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor in Pharmacy from AICTE affirmed organizations and have enrolled under Pharmacy Council of Odisha.
Compensation and Condition of Service:- The arrangement for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM and X-Ray Technician will be at first on legally binding premise conveying a combined compensation of Rs. 10000/ – , Rs. 9500/ – , 9000/ – and 9500/ – every month (for first year) separately according to Odisha Group-“C” and Group-“D” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 informed vide Government in GA and PG Department Notification No.GAD-SC-RULES-0037 – 2017 – 19574/Gen.dtd.12th September, 2017. The arrangement for the post of ECG Technician will be at first on legally binding premise conveying a combined compensation of Rs. 16880/ – every month (for first year) according to Odisha Group-“B” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 told vide Government in GA and PG Department Notification No.GAD-SC-RULES-0037 – 2017 – 19569/Gen. dtd. twelfth September, 2017.The states of administration for the post of ECG Technician will be administered by Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 distributed vide Notification No. Stray SC-RULES-0061-2013. 1147/Gen dtd.17th January,2014 and the states of administration for rest of the posts will be administered by Group C &Group D Posts(Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 distributed vide Notification No. Stray SC-RULES-0009-2013.32010/Gen dtd.12th Nov. 2013 alongside other important Rules controlling the administrations and so forth
The endorsed age limit for the post of ANM is from 18 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2019 and age limit for different posts (Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician and ECG Technician) is from 21 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2019. Anyway the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for competitors having a place with SEBC, SC, ST and all Women applicants, 10 years for up-and-comers having a place with PwD class and the all out time of administration delivered in protection administration if there should arise an occurrence of Ex-servicemen. PwD up-and-comers in the ST and SC class will be qualified for total age unwinding of ten years over and over the typical unwinding indicated for the classification. Notwithstanding, an applicant can just profit one sort of age unwinding according to run the show. To be qualified for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician and ECG Technician competitors loathing any unwinding of upper age limit must not have been brought into the world sooner than second January, 1987 and not later than first January 1998, where with respect to the post of ANM the applicant must not have been brought into the world sooner than second January, 1982 and not later than first January 2001. The people in Defense Forces having over a half year to resign/release from the powers as on the date of the accommodation of online application are not qualified to apply as Ex-serviceman. Ex-Servicemen who will resign inside a half year from the end date of online application may apply for the post by getting pertinent no due authentication from the suitable authority referencing in that the date of arrangement, date of retirement and long periods of administration delivered in Defense Forces. Be that as it may, such competitors need to present the release endorsement on the date of testament check for considering their cases under Ex-Serviceman class.
Outskirt Security Force, Indian Coast Guard, CRPF and other Para Military Forces are not inside the meaning of Ex-Servicemen. There is no opening under Ex-serviceman class. Just age unwinding is appropriate for them.
The upper age limit is relaxable for in-administration authoritative representatives connected with by the Govt, or through labor specialist organization offices in the State Govt, workplaces or the State Govt, of Odisha who have finished in any event one year of persistent help preceding beginning of “Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual arrangement) Rules-2013 just as Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules ,2013 will be qualified to apply for the post. As such they should be under 45 years as on 01.01.2019. They ought to present the necessary confirmation from their manager for profiting age unwinding and submit/transfer the necessary reports as endorsed in statement 7(xi) of this commercial.
Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or comparable Certificate gave by the perceived Board/Council/by an Indian University as identical there to will just be adequate to the Commission.
The up-and-comers according to their instructive capability and other required standards are qualified to apply for one post as it were.
The candidate must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or breezed through assessment in Odia proportional to M.E. standard or gone in Odia as language subject in definite assessment of Class-VII or finished an assessment in Odia in M.E. School Standard directed by Education Department Govt, of Odisha on the date of the Application.
General Eligibility Criteria
So as to be qualified for showing up in the assessment an up-and-comer must fulfill the accompanying conditions.
• The competitor must be a resident of India.
• Be ready to talk, read and compose Odia.
• Be of acceptable good character and lead.
• Be of acceptable state of mind and substantial wellbeing and liberated from any physical deformity liable to meddle with the release of his obligations in the administration.
• If hitched, must not have more than one mate living.
• Candidate more likely than not breezed through Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have finished High School Certificate Examination or proportionate assessment with Odia as a subject/mechanism of assessment in non-Language subject, or have gone in Odia as a language subject in the last assessment of Class VII or above or have breezed through an assessment in Odia in M.E. School Standard led by the School and Mass Education Department.
Not satisfying any of the qualification models will ruin the candidate’s candidature and dismissed.
The applicants other than SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PvvD) classification need to pay a non refundable assessment expense of Rs.200/ – . The expenses can be kept distinctly through online mode utilizing Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card/UPI in SBI installment door connected with the online application structure following methodology as point by point underneath:-
Online Fee Depositing process in State Bank of India (SBI) through State Bank Collect Portal
Important: Candidate other than SC, ST &PwD classification needs to “Make Online Payment” of Rs. 200/ – for accommodation of online application structure for the post. Once SBI Collect of State Bank of India entry is opened, at that point DO NOT click Refresh or Back Button.
• Online Applications are welcomed from proposing contender for choice of 34 posts of Staff Nurse 18 posts of Pharmacist, 01 post of X-Ray Technician, 01 post of ECG Technician and 05 posts of ANM on authoritative premise.
• Online Application enlistment will be made accessible from 08.08.2020 till 07.09.2020 by 11.55 P.M in the official site of the Commission. Application other than online mode will not be acknowledged by the Commission.
• Candidates must enroll their substantial E. mail Id and Mobile No. while applying for the post through on the web and keep a similar dynamic till fruition of this enlistment procedure to get significant message from the Commission identifying with the enrollment.
• The post of Staff Nurse and ANM are intended for female competitors as it were.
• Candidates are to be extra careful while topping off the online application structure as there is no alter choice.
• The Candidates who expect to apply ought to experience this promotion and on fulfilling the qualification rules in all regard recommended for the post may apply through online mode as it were. No other method of utilization will be engaged by the Commission.
• No printed version of online application/reports is to be sent to the Commission. The candidates are required to transfer the necessary authentications/records as recorded at provision 7 from( ii to xi) of this promotion in the “Archive Upload” tab. The reports ought to be in pdf position, plainly obvious and in endorsed size as educated in Clause-1 (b).
• PwD up-and-comers need to follow the Advisory Notice distributed vide No.3453/OSSC dtd.24.10.2019 accessible in the Commission’s site.
• In – serv ice legally binding workers guaranteeing benefits under arrangement of Odisha Group-B Posts (authoritative arrangement) Rules, 2013 will likewise need to follow the warning notification distributed vide No.3658/OSSC dtd.01.11.2019 accessible in the Commission’s site.
Online Application registration will be made available from 08.08.2020 till 07.09.2020 by 11.55 P.M