Job Opening for Regulatory Writer at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance-driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field. Novartis invited application for the post of Regulatory Writer interested candidates can apply through the link
Post : Regulatory Writer
• To author and review high quality clinical and safety documents: non-registration clinical Study Reports (CSR), Development safety Update Reports (DSUR), Risk Management Plans (RMP)
• Core member of clinical Trial Team/participate in safety Management Team
• Actively participate in planning of data analyses and presentation used in CSRs.
• Act as documentation consultant in CTTs and SMTs to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
• May Act as Program Writer ensuring adequate medical writing resources are available for assigned Program and consistency between documents.
• Minimum university life science degree or equivalent is required. Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable.
• ≥ 2 years medical writing experience or other relevant pharma industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge, plus strong knowledge of the medical writing processes.
• Good knowledge of and some experience in global regulatory environment and process (key regulatory bodies, key documents, approval processes, safety reporting requirements).
• Knowledge of process for and some experience in global registering of drugs (simple submissions).
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentations). Very good understanding of biostatistics principles.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands and projects. Ability to define and solve complex problems (“Problem solver”)
• Broad knowledge and future oriented perspective. Proven track record in matrix environment
Experience : ≥ 2 years
Qualification : degree in life sciences
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 20th January, 2021
[bha id=’https://www.bluehost.com/track/ashokbabu/’ size=’760×80′ variation=’05’ align=’none’]Join for Regular Job Updates in What’s App & TelegramThank You for VisitingMore Updates Visit daily @ www.careerpathway.co.inReach us on social media: