Job opening for Quality Assurance Executive require at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world’s premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Executive – Quality Assurance
• The Incumbent as a member of the Quality Assurance Team is responsible for implementation and execution of allocated QA related systems and processes in accordance with the relevant SOPs.
• To investigate market complaints. Customer complaints and preparing reports.
• To prepare master MFR, MBR and product manuals.
• Management of change controls and tracking
• Documentation : Issuance of forms ,logbooks, tracking periodic revisions and overall document management at the site.
Pharmacy Graduate / Post Graduate with one-three years of experience in tablet manufacturing unit.
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
ID : 4786107
End Date : 15th July, 2020