Job opening for Manager – CMO – QA @ Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Responsible for review of batch related documents and release of Loan Licence products (Contract Manufacturing sites).
- Preparation & review of specs and stp in DCM/LIMS.
- Review of FG artworks.
- Handling of deviations, change controls, OOS & OOT.
- Visits to contract manufacturing sites to monitor manufacturing and testing is performed as per Sun Pharma Quality standards.
- Preparation of visit report and ensure closure of discrepancies/gaps identified in the documents & system in coordination with site Quality management.
- Participate in technology transfer along with FDD & MSTG. Review of validation data required to prepare validation report.
- Preparation and review of stability protocol.
- Monitoring ongoing stability study of LL products at contract manufacturing sites.
- Product complaints are logged and communicated timely to respective contract manufacturing sites.
- Thorough investigation of complaints with RCA and appropriate CAPA.
- Participate in Investigation of critical and repetitive complaints along with site quality team.
- Monitor implementation of CAPA as per committed timeline and effectiveness of CAPA.
- Initiate quality alert and coordination with internal stakeholders to expedite the recall closure with appropriate documentation.
- Evaluation /Assessment of impacted FG products/ Raw materials as per changes in monographs being reported in various Pharmacopeia from time to time. Track implementation of change at mfg. site.
- Review of Product documents like BMR/BPR, FG test report, stability data, Process Validation Report, Analytical method validation report, APQR and etc.
- Work experience on SAP, Trackwise, AMS, LIMS and DCM
- 10-15 days travel in a month (average) to various contract manufacturing sites in India
Education details: M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Experience: 8 to 15 years
Location: Mumbai/ Gujarat
Kindly forward your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org