Job opening for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in Medical Affairs at Reliance Life Sciences
Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven organization developing business opportunities in bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, biosimilars and novel proteins), pharmaceuticals (later-generation, oncology generics), clinical research services, regenerative medicine (stem cells therapies) and molecular medicine. Reliance Life Sciences is part of the Promoter Group of Reliance Industries Limited. Reliance Life Sciences has launched five of the world’s first biosimilars, has the largest number of biosimilars in the market in India, and the highest number of biosimilars under development globally. It has the distinction of being the first integrated manufacturer of plasma proteins in South Asia.
Post :Team Manager-Medical Affairs 
• Capability to lead and get the assigned projects completed
• Project planning, Budgeting, Effective utilization of Resources
• Good to liaise with other discipline to organize necessary support.
• To execute projects
• Good exposure to Safety guidelines
• To implements cost cutting techniques without compromising quality.
• Should be good in training, communication and team management.
Job Purpose :
To assess, design, develop, deliver and evaluate skill / competency learning and development programs for the Marketing Team and specific assigned projects.
• Processing of serious adverse effects (SAEs) and submission to regulatory agencies for both spontaneous reporting, Post marketing surveillance (PMS) SAE reporting and clinical trial SAE reporting
• Ensuring submission of SAEs to respective Ethics committee (ECs), Head of institution and principle investigator (PI) in case of clinical trial reporting.
• Coordination and correspondence with internal and external stakeholders during the post marketing SAE processing
• Establish and maintain working relationships with partners and customers – Co-ordinate and regularly communicate with internal and external stakeholders (including project teams, Health authority/ journals/ medicals and scientific associates etc.) for pharmacovigilance deliverables
• Prepare and review Medical Monitoring Plan (MMP) or Safety Management Plan (SMP) during clinical trial initiation.
Prepare and review Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), Risk Management Plan (RMP), and Company core data sheet (CCDS) and Company core safety information (CCSI) for all new marketed and exported products.
• Maintain and update the PV trackers, PV binders (per project) for PV related documents.
• Handling of Pharmacovigilance Software and case processing of ICSRs and SAE of Ongoing Clinical Trials and Post Marketed Products
• Maintain and update the PV trackers, PV binders (per project) for PV related documents
• Ensuring the compliance of Clinical Trials and Regulatory requirements of safety information as per timelines
Outcomes and KPIs
• Ensure all assigned projects are delivered as per expectations
• Ensure all the Individual case safety reports ICSRs and Serious adverse reports are submitted to regulatory authorities as per timelines
• Ensure all the deliverables for International P2P partners which includes PSUR and RMP as per timelines
• Ensure all the internal and external stake holders are regularly trained with Good Pharmacovigilance Practices
• Ensure Training for Business Executives and Marketing group Pharmacovigilance Training as per the planned yearly schedule
• Direct learning to handle enhanced job roles
Experience : 2-6 years
Qualification : BPharm, M.Pharm, MBBS
Location : DALC – Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Medical Affairs
End Date : 10th April, 2021
Thank You for VisitingMore Updates Visit daily @ www.careerpathway.co.inReach us on social media:[bha id=’https://www.bluehost.com/track/ashokbabu/’ size=’760×80′ variation=’05’ align=’none’]