Job opening for Expert Services Associate at Oracle
Campaign is a key team within the OMC Consulting Org responsible for driving business value through ground breaking strategies, the application of Oracles latest technologies, and delivery execution across our managed service customer base. Made up of Oracle certified Consultants & experienced leadership, this team is equipped to solve a marketers toughest problems.
The Associate Campaign Specialist plays an important role in the managed services ecosystem. In this position, you will deliver white glove service through product expertise, delivery excellence, while having a strong customer focus.
The Associate Campaign Specialist will be assigned to a book of business, primarily focusing on our B2C product, Responsys. Subsequent products may be included pending forecast demand.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Product Expertise: Functioning as a power user for Oracle’s email marketing platform, Responsys
- Client Support: provide day to day Client support for all campaign related support activities
- Campaign Execution: Scope, Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs on-time, on-budget and error free
- Delivery and Process Excellence: ensuring all campaign tasks are executed applying Oracles, predefined campaign processes designed to deliver high quality campaigns and timely deployments
- Collaboration: Working closely with Oracle Customers, Client partners, and internal stakeholders on overall campaign execution strategy
- Documentation: responsible for maintaining Client documentation across all assigned work
- Reporting: provide ongoing Client and internal account summary, project status, and adhoc reporting as applicable
- Best Practices: work directly with our extended campaign team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive campaign services best practices
- Culture: contribute to building and maintaining a global team player culture, with a focus on positive values, collaboration and creating a positive and successful working environment
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING :
- 0-2 years professional experience required. Ideal candidate will have email marketing or interactive marketing industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML (email a major plus) and/or quality assurance for interactive campaigns
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with email marketing tools a huge plus
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Desire to learn and work in digital marketing