Job opening as Senior Research Associate at Syngene International Ltd
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Senior Research Associate
• Responsible for developing and performing cell-based functional assays against disease-specific targets.
• Screening of compounds generated by Medicinal chemistry groups in dose-response assays.
• Planning, implementation and design of web-tier architecture and information/infrastructure systems
Key Responsibilities :
• Screening of compounds generated by Medicinal chemistry groups in dose-response assays
• Design studies, interpret and report results within established timelines
• Troubleshoot and optimize experiments; communicate issues and solutions to managers
• Establish and maintain cross-functional team interactions to achieve R&D objectives
• Documentation duties will include keeping detailed records of experiments, writing procedures, preparing experimental summaries and data upload in specific templates & sharing with stake holders
• EHSS safety standards are a requirement and the candidate must maintain high safety standards in the laboratory after their initial training
• Willingness to work in the in vivo domain as well
• Responsible for developing and performing cell-based functional assays against disease-specific targets
• MSc (Biological Sciences)/M.Tech/M. Pharm from a reputed University
• Experience at isolation of human PBMCs.
• Good working knowledge of isolation, culture and enrichment of human/mouse primary immune cells (T cells, B cells and myeloid cells)
• Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture and a wide range of cellular assay techniques.
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Control-Biologics
End Date : 10th July, 2020