Job for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor at Guru Nanak Institutions
Established under the aegis of the Guru Nanak Institutions in 2006, the College has been a nurturing ground for pharmaceutical professionals. School Of Pharmacy GNITC is approved by the AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad with permanent affiliation. It is also approved by the UGC as an autonomous Institution .The Institute is further recognized u/s 2f & 12 B of UGC Act. The Institute offers a four year B. Pharm programme, six years Pharm D, and three year Pharm.D (PB) apart from two year M.Pharm programme.
Post : Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor
Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Analysis
Ph.D/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm D with relevant experience in teaching.
Please send your application along with CV, 2 copies of passport sixe photograph copy of Pan, Aadhar and copies of relevant certificates, mark sheet/transcripts. Kindly send via email on or before 25-01-2021 to mail id email@example.com.
• Preferable experience from JNTUH affiliated (or) NBA accredited Institutions.
• Preference will be given for the candidates ratified from JNTUH.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
• Candidates much have registered in State Pharmacy Council.
• Candidates having specialization mentioned above only need to apply
• Selected candidates are required to join immediately.