Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in Production Formulations at Biological E. Limited
Established during the ‘Swadeshi Movement’ of India, Biological E. Limited (BE) started during a time when the nation sought access to critical healthcare products. Founded and led by Dr. DVK Raju, Biological E. Limited commenced its operations in 1953 as a biological products company manufacturing liver extracts and anti-coagulants. With an objective of transitioning from treating diseases to preventing them, Biological E. Limited launched its Biotechnology Division (now Vaccines and Biologics Division) and commenced large-scale production of DPT vaccines as early as 1962.
PRODUCTION FORMULATIONS (INJECTABLES)
Qualification : M.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy (2 to 6 years of experience)
Required Skills :
• Hands on experience in Vial filling, sealing & washing machine
• Plan, prepare and execute filling schedule
• CIP, SIP of mixing vessels and filling machines
• Handling change control and deviations
• Hands on experience on PQ and RQ of Autodave Validation
Qualification : B.Sc/Diploma (Mechanical)/ITI (2 to 6 years of experience )
Required Skills :
• Operation of vial washing, tunnel, filling & and sealing
• Operation of CIP and SIP of Lyophifized and Lyophilisation process
• Compounding, Aseptic filtration process and Sterilization Operations (Autodave)
Interested Candidates may Walk-in with an updated CV, latest increment letter and the last 3 months payslips on Sunday, January 24, 2021 from 09:30 am to 03:00 pm at Biological E. Limited, Pharma Division, Plot No.4, Phase- II, Genome Valley, Kolthur(V), Shamirpet (M), Dt. Medchal, Hyderabad.
Note : Candidates may walk-in without any hesitation as we diligently follow the safety precautions against the spread of COVID -19. As part of our COVID -19 safety measures, the candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, maintain social distance and wear a face mask before entering the Venue.
PS : Candidates who are unable to attend the interview may send in their CVs to Careers@biologicale.com