Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Production Executive at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Executive Production
Job Description :
• Production Planning and Scheduling: Receive production plan from Manager Packing, plan, execute, interact with cross functional departments for communicating requirement for completion of plan, allocate jobs to the Associates, monitor daily activities, plan changeovers, maintain adequate WIP levels and document for all products manufactured at Goa to achieve scheduled production.
• New Product Introduction at Goa: Assist in manufacturing and packing new products transfer at Goa, with respective documents for process validation
• cGMP Systems: Ensure that the products are manufactured and stored as per the requirements, ensure implementation of the quality system, ensure that the manufacturing records are evaluated by authorized personnel, maintain the department, premises, and equipment’s, ensure validation status of the area & ensure initial and continual training of the department personnel under my responsibility to obtain the required quality in the product. Ensure that all the Employees follow the data integrity principles and routine training on Data Integrity. Ensure the adherence to GQD and GQS.
• HSE Systems: Ensure that the of continuous improvement. Coordinate the departmental safety committee meeting and implementation of ISO-14001 requirement for preservation and promotion of environment implementation of HSE systems, safe working conditions and maintain a culture
• Implement Process Excellence and Project: Improve processes through lean initiative, reduce cycle time, increase yields, optimum utilization of capacity to improve cost of goods manufactured
• Training and development: Train and help subordinates to implement GMP/HSE systems and development of people.
• Experience : Preferably 1-6 Years
• Soft skills : MS Word, Excel, SAP, Power point
• Technical skills : Blister Packing machine, cartonator machine, Track & Trace system, Checkweigher system, Strip packing machine, Camera Systems
• Education : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
• Languages : Must know English and able to write and communicate in english
Experience : 1-6 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Location : Verna, Goa
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 20th March, 2023
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates