Job for Data Collector Backend Dev. Engineer Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz is both a German automotive marque and, from late 2019 onwards, a subsidiary of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz is known for producing luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz. Mercedes – benz invite application for Data Collector Backend Dev. Engineer at Bangalore location
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Post: Data Collector Backend Dev. Engineer
2 to 4 Yrs in Development of Java-Based MVC Applications and RESTful Web services in a DevOps Environment. Preferably a Full Stack Developer.
- Primary Skills
- Core Java & Java EE.
- “Spring Boot”
- “Spring” Framework
- “JUnit” (Unit testing framework)
- “Git” (For Source control)
- Process / Methods
- “Scrum” (Agile)
- “Continuous Integration” & “Continuous Delivery” (“CI” & “CD”)
- Practiced “DevOps”
- “TDD” (Test driven Development)
- Complimentary Skills
§ MS “Azure” Cloud Services
§ IBM “Bluemix” Cloud Services
o Process / Methods
§ Scaled Agile Framework (“SAFE”)
Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating ‘out of the box’ solutions with prototypes and pilots.
- Work collaboratively with the product owner, frontend, other backends, and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
- Bring your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
- Utilize TDD practices to ensure the delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
- Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
- Support the team in the deployment of the solution.
Education & Training
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
Years of Experience: 2 to 4 years
Brigade Tech Gardens, Katha No. 119