IQVIA job opening for Associate Consultant apply now
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives. Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
Provide data migration expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including Argus Safety, ArisG and related modules
- Requirements Analysis – Analyse source database systems like ArisG, AERS, Perceive, Argus, etc.
- Code Development of complex SQL queries, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, etc.
- Deploy and execute Migration code
- Participates in Client workshops, UAT, etc
- Performance Tune SQLs, Code Deployment to higher environments
- Development and accountability of document deliverables (Requirement Documents CBD/CS UDDs SCR Verification IQs etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree Life Sciences / Economics / Business Pref Or
- Master’s Degree Life Sciences / Economics / Business Pref Or
- Ph.D. With commercial experience in the healthcare industry Pref
- Professional experience and strong knowledge with real time experience in Drug Safety Products from Oracle/Aris Global – Argus/ArisG
- Working knowledge of writing advanced PL/SQL queries
- Have implemented at least 1 data migration project
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Commitment to excellence and high quality standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities
- International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones