Infosys BPM Mega Walk-in on 06th – 07th March 2023 For Any Graduate
Infosys is the business-critical technology partner for the worlds most successful organizations. As a global leader in Business Transformation, Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment
Infosys BPM Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 01-04+years
- Job Location: Pune
- Role: Customer service & Service desk
- Department: voice process
Things to remember while entering the campus:
- Candidate needs to carry headphones
- No person apart from candidate will be allowed to the interview venue.
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
Title :: Service desk & Customer Service
Job Location: Pune or Bangalore
Education: Any Fulltime Graduate
Expereince : 1 to 4 years
- Graduation with 15year full time education is mandatory, candidate need to have degree completion certificate with complete mark sheets. No undergraduates.
- Excellent communication skills CEFR :: B1, C1, C2.
- Work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BSOD, bitlocker, driver installation, Printer and wifi trouble shooting.
- Experience on Service now, Remedy, Control M or similar ticketing tool with knowledge of ticket priority, severity.
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate difference between Service Requests and Incident.
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle.
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled.
- Talents should be based out of Bangalore or Pune.
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH.
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Work expereince on service Now or relevant ticketing tool
- Experience on VPN, BSOD, BITLOCKER, printer trouble shooting and WIFI troubleshooting
- Experience on remote connectivity, O365, Active directory, Outlook, Drivers
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR ::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Job Location : Pune and Bangalore
- Qualification : Any Full time Graduates
- Shifts : 24*7
- Experience : 0 to 4 years
Pointers to note:
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.