Indegene looking for Project Associate
At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Post :Project Associate
Project Execution, Monitoring and Control
• Responsible to manage the execution programs (Patient support programs, Multi-channel marketing and Physician Engagement programs) under the predefined Budget independently.
• Share effort estimation data with Project Manager by coordinating with multiple stakeholders
• Internal Stakeholder management (Field team, IT team, Finance Team, Creative team, Content Team, QA team, Business process team)- Fortnightly/Monthly reviews with internal team, field team and client on PSP performance, KPIs and program related challenges
• Document the action plans discussed with internal stakeholders.
• Assist in tracking the progress of projects on a routine basis & provide alerts to the Operations Manager/ Client Servicing manager/ Programme manager and delivery teams during project execution phase.
• Arrange for logistics and status reports for internal and client meetings and record the minutes of meeting to be shared with all stakeholders.
• Accountable for program management in terms of project plans, organizing and utilizing resources, securing and managing assets, identifying risks and executing projects optimally.
• Help minimize communication gaps between internal teams through active co-ordination.
• Troubleshooting issues and challenges, guiding the field and contact centre team and liaising with different stakeholders from client and vendor side
• Update the project plans, Allocate tasks and monitor the same regularly to provide periodic status reports to Project Managers and Bran marketing Team (Clients)
• Closely working with brand marketing team (Client) and provide the qualitative and quantitative insights by analysing the patient and physician data collected from internal field team
• Deliver projects that exceed client satisfaction in all parameters like time-bound delivery, response time, client expectation management & to manage project communication effectively
• Responsible to provide project specific routing to the resources on the project management tool and follow up with them in case of any deviations from estimated plan.
Presales Support (If required)
• Responsible to understand business requirements and market scenario
• Provide suggestion to Conceptualize the solution and making business proposals for RFPs from a client
Prepare Reports & Maintain documentation
• Manage the project documents on internal servers for internal project team reference.
• Prepare and update periodic reports on Project health, financial review, effort variance and project costing update etc.
• Manage capability deck and case studies with Business Excellence team for their future reference.
• Identifying opportunities and building relationships with the assigned accounts
• Manage project profitability, control costs as per project requirement
• BSc (Life science), BPharm, Btech (Biotechnology) preferred
• Excellent MS Excel and Data Analysis and reporting skills
• At least 3-6 years’ experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical services industry
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : BSc (Life Science), BPharm, Btech (Biotechnology)
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Project Management
End Date : 15th April, 2021