ICON Work From Home Job Opportunity – Interested candidates apply on link or Email Resume
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
We are conducting walk-in interviews for following..!!!
- Role: Project Manager
- Qualification: B.Sc
- Experience: 10-15 yrs
- Location: Remote (Hiring office located in India)
Acts as our clients contact person in all matters regarding our central laboratory services, following up and responding to clinical study specific inquiries from Sponsors, Physicians, CRA and CRO representatives and the ICON Site Services Department.
• Review newly assigned protocols and Amendments. Oversee and handle the completion of the Clinical Laboratory Worksheet.
• Enter protocol parameter information into PACS//ICOLIMS and other systems for new and/or amended protocols. Preparing QC materials.
• Ensure that proper guidelines for communication are set at study start-up and maintained throughout a study by crafting and updating the study specific Communication and Escalation Plan. Ensure adherence to the protocol specific monitoring plan. Maintaining study files and ensuring that all appropriate documents are properly maintained. Ensure that all necessary documents are archived at study closure.
• Provide Sponsors with study management reports.
• Dedicatedly monitor study budget.
• Set the timelines for and monitor the progress of shipment requests for storage samples and verify data.
• Attend and represent ICON at Sponsor Investigator Meetings, Kick-Off Meeting, Bid Defences or Initiations.
• Develop new tools, train new employees
• Performs additional relevant responsibilities as requested by management.
What you need
- 10-15 years work experience in Clinical Trial Management and 5+ years experience in Project Management.
- Should have Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Life Sciences or related discipline.
- Should have Global Pharma & CRO experience.
- Late phase study experience is a plus and add on point.
- Clinical Operational background, CRA/CTM/Clinical Project management experience is expected.
- Customer focused with the ability to build excellent rapport with business partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with presenting to groups.
- Experience in attending Bid Defences.
- Super organized and remains calm in taking care of multiple priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Passionate about developing a career within Project Management.
Interested candidates can apply at below link or mail us at Moushami.Roy@iconplc.com
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates