Heritage Foods Limited – Urgent requirement for HR & Admin (Plant HR Role) – Apply Now
The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited). Currently Heritage’s milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Greetings from Heritage Foods Limited!!
We have the requirement for the Position of HR & Admin (Plant HR Role) at Narketpally Unit, Nalgonda, Telangana.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp @ 8977939591.
- Responsible for forecasting and drawing manpower plan in with the budgetary projections.
- Responsible for Daily Monitoring of Time Office functions.
- Responsible to Monitor Contract Labour and Security Services.
- Responsible to coordinate & Implement Training & Development Programs.
- Responsible to coordinate and ensure all Statutory Compliances of packing stations.
- Responsible for Safety of men and machinery in the plant.
- Responsible for House Keeping, plant Hygiene and conduct of Medical Health camps for Employees.
- Responsible to execute all General administration activities
PRE-REQUISITES FOR HR & ADMIN:
- Work Location: Heritage Foods Limited, Narketpally Unit, Nalgonda, Telangana.
- Designation: Executive / Sr. Executive (Plant HR Role)
- Gross Salary: 20,000/-Pm to 28,000/-Pm
- CTC – 2,92,235/- to 4,09,129 LPA (Including Variable Pay)
- Extra Benefits: Yearly Bonus Separate, PF, Bonus, Gratuity, Variable Pay, Insurance facilities (GMA, GPA, GTLI), and subsidized food.
- Qualification: Specialization in HR – MBA / MHRM / IRPM / MSW
- Experience Required: 02 Years to 05 Years
- Good Knowledge of MS Office, Preferable for only Male Candidates.
- Should know the local language (Telugu).
- Preferred shall be given to those who are willing to work at any location.
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates