HCL Technologies Walk-In for Freshers & Experience on 27 Feb – 03rd March 2023
HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
CL Technologies Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-03+years
- Department: Voice / Blended process,BPO
- Role: Technical Support
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Salary: ₹ 1.25-3.5 Lacs P.A.
- No.of Openings: 01
.. Position Overview-
The job involves front line customer support with access management experience for vendor engagements. The Analyst needs to work with Vendor Managers and Project Managers to launch vendor engagements.
The job description/requirements include:
1. Reviewing new customer engagements
2. Facilitating access provisioning
3. Analysing access issue root cause and resolve accordingly
4. Launching engagements with Vendor & Program Managers
Required Knowledge / Skill Sets: Technical Skills –
1. Understand group-based access control and have a basic understanding of IP networking.
2. Technical skills to interact with Security, Support, and Application development teams.
3. Analytical skills to perform basic troubleshooting and understand complex business processes.
4. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
5. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
6. Use of tools such as Google Spreadsheets, pivot tables, databases, command line interfaces.
7. Critical thinking skills to solve problems by thinking outside of the box.
8. Ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and not be easily upset by constantly changing requirements.
9. Must be extremely detail oriented.
10. Document process and process flows.
11. Make recommendations and implement process improvements to reduce system defects.
12. Presentation skills to share findings with the team and deploy training to implement approved changes. Track and monitor change improvements.
13. Document, grade, track, and trend ticket data against defined standards. Execute and analyse ticket queries using SQL.
14. Execute and update control plans. Make recommendations and implement process improvements to reduce system defects. Track and monitor change improvements.
a. High energy resource with ability to own tasks.
b. Candidate should be a self-starter with ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
c. Candidate should have excellent Verbal and written communication skills with ability to understand internal procurement requirements and communicate with vendors
d. Should have good analytical skills with excellent knowledge in Excel and Google sheets
e. Should be a team player and work collaboratively internally with stake holders and externally with suppliers.
. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in customer service environment
. Ability to walk non-technical customer through problem-solving process.
. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
. Walk customer through problem-solving process.
. Be comfortable communicating with Sr. Engineers
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates