GSK Life Science Job – Apply Online For Scientist Post
GSK Life Science Job – Apply Online For Scientist Post. GlaxoSmithKline SERM Scientist
job opportunities. SERM Scientist Life Science Careers at GSK. GlaxoSmithKline GSK Bengaluru vacancies for SERM Scientist. Check out all of the details below:
Name of the Position: SERM Scientist
Locations: Hyderabad, India
Req ID: 251223
Are you energized by a highly visible safety role that ensures the accuracy of critical safety data? If so, this Safety Pharmacovigilance Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Safety Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will be responsible for guaranteeing local regulatory obligations for clinical safety reports are met. This includes the appropriate collection, processing as well as reporting of adverse events (AEs) for GSK marketed and investigational products.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key tasks to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include several of the following …
- Review, extract, as well as accurately enter Adverse Event (AE) data from a marketed product, reports received from spontaneous and solicited sources including health professionals, sales representatives, consumers as well as drug information according to defined case handling procedures
- Review, extract, and accurately go into all serious AE information from clinical test reports based on defined case handling procedures
- Interpret case-related info including medical conditions, lab outcomes and procedures, in addition, to compile complete and also accurate narrative summaries
- Guarantee proper coding of Adverse Event terms and also other medical terms into the global AE database.
- Process and also prepare reportable cases within applicable timelines including accurate determination of expectedness utilizing the pertinent core safety info
- Review and comment on protocols/Case Report Forms (CRFs) for established and also brand-new products/programs and develops appropriate data entry procedure-specific standards
- Remain current with case handling standards, guidance documents and also database technology.
- Demonstrate extensive working knowledge of the regulatory environment & ensures compliance with safety data exchange agreements
- Work with departmental teams in maintaining and upgrading the safety database
- Why You?Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required abilities to achieve our objectives:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Great Clinical Practices (GCCP), clinical safety documentation and reporting of adverse events from clinical trials
- Experience with local regulatory requirements and also pharmacovigilance methodology
- Experience working with the principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…
To Join In Telegram group
Thank You for Visiting
More Updates Visit daily @ http://www.careerpathway.co.in