Govt .job Opportunity for M.Pharm to Join Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Post : Jr. Materiovigilance Associate – 01 post
Salary : Rs. 26,250 PM
* Graduation in Biomedical Engineering / Clinical Engineering OR Master’s in Pharmacy specialized in Pharmacy Practice / Pharmacology / Medical Devices.
* Well versed knowledge of computer application.
* Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in Pharmacovigilance
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad
1. Duly collect/analyse and report medical device- associated adverse events to NCC-MvPI, IPC.
2. Focus Monitoring & Reporting of Adverse Events associated with PPEs used in COVID-19 in your center.
3. To organize sensitization programme for healthcare professionals periodically at MDMC to strengthen MvPI programme.
4. Expansion of MvPI network by contacting healthcare facilities pan India and supporting in enrollment process of MDMC.
5. To supplement the MvPI newsletter by providing the regional/field technical activities.
Period of engagement
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1. Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age, and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
4. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
5. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their educational qualification and experience at the time of the Interview.
6. The incomplete application will not be entertained.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted.
The last date for submitting the application form is 3rd April 2023 closing hour is 5:00 PM.
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates