Google Cloud hiring Freshers Software Engineer
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Java, C++.
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for automation and optimization, as well as to develop tools to help other Engineers.
About the job
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Work closely with partners (Cloud IAM) on helping them with the test infrastructure, integration testing, staging, pre-prod validation.
- Analyze the development cycle, and identify areas for improving engineering productivity, formulate proposals, and drive execution.
- Participate in design discussions, roadmap/Objectives and Key Results planning.