Genpact Work From Home / Remote Job Opportunity for Any Graduate– Apply Now
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi
Genpact vacancy for Freshers & Experience
- Role: SAP SAC
- Experience: 09-13+Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Job Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Hyderabad/Secunderabad
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL RESUME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further information pls contact -Ratna Bindu 9247584062
Genpact is hiring Principal Consultants -SAP SAC
Experience – 8 to 15 Yrs exp.
Location – Hyderabad/Bangalore/Pune/ Delhi/ Chennai /Kolkata,/Noida/Gurugram
Notice period -Immediate to 60days
Min Exp: 5 + yrs relevant exp
- Expertise in all SAC objects such as Dimensions, Data Actions, Multi Actions, Stories.
- Expertise in modelling according to business requirements
- Integration with data sources such as SAP BI BW, BW on HANA, BW4HANA, Cloud platforms etc.
- Security management in SAC
- Data debugging and error resolutions for existing developed objects
- Knowledgeable in aspects such as Objects transports, Data management etc.
- Exploration and awareness about new functionalities and upcoming releases / patches.
- Functional expertise in Finance domain is preferred.
- Work in a team with consultants, architects and project managers and implement SAP Analytics Cloud solutions with SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics.
- Hands-on SAP HANA modeling, Embedded Analytics experience to deliver new solutions/ improve existing solutions for SAP customers.
- Have the ability to articulate and define analytics solutions being used by supervisory board, executive committees and senior managers.
- Deliver industry-centric customer projects through providing SAP Analytics Cloud for the desired business metrics.
- Ability to work as a visualization expert to implement the best visualization stories for customers business KPIs
- Help customers harmonize master data and building data models (in HANA or other relational databases)
- Will involve leading or participating in business sessions to identify and document business use cases.
- Meet clients, analyze their requirements, document and prepare project proposals.
- Review and contribute to solution knowledge base with specific areas of expertise, Develop and document enterprise knowledge in the form of technical articles, and best practices.
- In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem-solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment.
- Drive discussion with business on the requirement gathering, to-be design and development activities
- Working closely with team to drive the development activities
- Perform Subject Matter expert roles, Requirement gathering, Fit-Gap analysis, Blueprinting, build, Configuration, Testing, cutover and Go-live activities for data migration.
- Blueprint of technical solution for the passive data governance setup for key data objects in scope
- Development of the passive data governance solution in DSP tool suite
- Perform testing and review and get business sign off
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates