Genpact Jobs – Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology Process Associate Job
Genpact Jobs – Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology Process Associate Job. Life Science/ Biotechnology / Biological Sciences / Microbiology candidates apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Job: Process Associate – Claims-INS005847
Primary Location: India-Noida
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the globe’s biggest brands– and we have fun doing it. Currently, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the globe in a different way, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Insurance Claims.
In this role, you will certainly be responsible for active participation in transition and stabilize client processes. Deal with insurance claims related functions for the client.
- Excellent knowledge of healthcare claim processing and medical terminologies
- The entry of Info related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, excellent customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to deal with multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation.
- Open to work in night shifts (9:30 PM to 06:30 AM IST).
- No fixed Saturday/ Sunday off. 5-day working culture with weekend working.
Qualifications we look for in you!
- LifeScience Grad in Biotechnology/ Biological science/biomedical science/Micro-Biology/Bioinformatics/ Botany or Zoology.
- Relevant work experience in health care claim processing.
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database.
- Proficient in the English language written and verbal communication.
- Health Insurance client experience liked.