Genpact Biotech & Biochemistry Recruitment – Applications Invited
Genpact Biotech & Biochemistry Recruitment – Applications Invited. BSc/MSc Biotechnology and Biochemistry candidates apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Job: Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs-CPG016027
Primary Location: India-Mumbai
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are welcoming applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Regulatory affairs. In this role, you will certainly be expected to work on deadlines, in a relatively high-pressure business environment while being an excellent phenomenal teammate. We are looking for someone who should be open to work in any type of shift based on the business requirement.
This position is responsible for the handling of key regulatory activities like compliance workflows, creation of SDS and labels, product registrations and also notifications, renewals, coordinating with various internal and also external partners to guarantee the accuracy as well as timeliness of outcomes. The person will be reporting to the manager.
- Good knowledge of the global chemical regulatory environment and also applicable legislation/guidelines
- Knowledge of hazard communication as per GHS as well as country-specific requirements, hands-on experience on the label and also SDS authoring
- Capability to understand the requirement for chemical compliance and suggest an activity to the team.
- Capability to coach, support and also guide team members, tackle problems with critical analysis of compliance issues.
- Good written as well as verbal communication (in English/ other languages a plus).
- Good organizational skills with flexibility & adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates good judgment whilst working with clients.
- Capability to negotiate & influence others & work in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to objectively assess strengths and also weaknesses adapt to improve performance.
- Capability to influence positive change.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, build global relationships, displays good judgment.
- Learns quickly, actively listens, adjusts and also improves by taking into consideration and processing constructive feedback.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Sc.(Biochemistry, Biotechnology).
- Other advanced degrees (or comparable) beneficial for entry-level roles at this level however not essential.
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…
To Join In Telegram group
Thank You for Visiting
More Updates Visit daily @ http://www.careerpathway.co.in