Freshers opening for Management Associate, Apple Media Services – India
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are looking for a smart, multifaceted and results-oriented intern to support the local App Store, Apple Music and TV App teams in their day to day role with a variety of critical actions, from weekly planning to programming and contributing to marketing campaigns. This internship will last up to 12 months. The role will be based in Mumbai, India
- We would like you to be a dedicated, organised and hard-working last year graduate preferably with education in the sphere of performance marketing, media planning, PR, journalism, social science or TV and music with strong interpersonal skills and good at managing relationships.
- You’ll also need to be someone with phenomenal attention to detail and accuracy.
- A strong knowledge of the local Apps and Games landscape and music scene; what’s in the charts, the hottest new artists breaking through, as well as knowing what’s happening on the international music scene.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape. A digital native.
- Good technical skills (Apps, iOS, macOS, Keynote).
- Highly organised with capacity for balancing multiple projects at a time.
- Should be proficient in data analysis and use of Numbers/Excel.