Freshers Job As Associate Software Engineer at Allscripts
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity, and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information. Allscripts invites the application for freshers Job as Associate Software Engineer
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation, and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule, and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 0-2 years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of any software language.
- Hands-on experience in .Net or COBOL Programming is preferred.
- US Healthcare, Revenue Cycle Management Knowledge is preferred.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals, and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability, and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.