Fresher M.Pharm Job as Senior Research Associate Trainee at Syngene International Ltd
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Post : Senior Research Associate Trainee – Analytical Development – Drug Product
To perform analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for formulation development.
• Performing Routine analysis of samples.
• Responsible for Method development and Instrument calibrations like KF auto titrator, dissolution, spectroscopic instruments e.g. UV spectrometer, IR and Chromatographic instruments e.g. HPLC, GC.
• Responsible for preparing documents and report preparation.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
• Candidate should have very good educational and theoretical background.
• Candidate should have knowledge of theoretical working principle of KF auto titrator, dissolution, spectroscopic instruments e.g. UV spectrometer, IR and Chromatographic instruments e.g. HPLC, GC
• Knowledge of any other instruments than above will be added advantage.
• Candidate should have good proficiency for MS-office tools
Should be able to search scientific literature on-line.
• Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
• Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
• Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
• Should be a focused employee.
Experience : Fresher (2020 Passed outs)
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : 20th December, 2020
End Date : Analytical Development – Drug Product