Fortis Healthcare Walk In on 20th – 29th June for Freshers & Experience
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres
Fortis Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: MBBS/ MBBS, MD /DNB.
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: Sr. Resident
- Job Location: Bangalore
- No.of Openings: 01
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform independently /assist in procedures as per the clinical privileges authorized
- Treat & manage the / In patients
- Maintain a patient log book/ records
- Monitor daily outdating. To review all use as needed and discuss problems with consultant.
- To assist with review of patient’s medical records as part of quality assurance studies. Gather data for quality assurance studies.
- Actively participate in presentations of CMEs and Journal clubs. Assist the consultant
- To complete patient history form, visit patient and review medical record. Obtain relevant clinical information for inclusion in report.
- Assists the Consultant for:Special material management requirement,Ensure quality of performance of the department In all emergency cases in scheduling of cases and coordinating the department activities To co-ordinate the Inter and Intra-departmental activities in research, camps, presentations, referral reply to doctors etc
- To be an in-house consultant for all emergency situations encountered in the hospital.
- Interaction with patient attendants to brief them about current status, anticipated recovery and any other specific issues or problems
- Supervise all nursing/ paramedical & non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high st
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates