Comcast Development Engineer | Experience: 0-2 Years
Comcast Development Engineer. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Comcast is a telecommunications company that offers a wide range of services, including cable television, internet, and telephone services. It is one of the largest cable providers in the United States, with millions of customers across the country. Comcast is known for its high-speed internet services, which are among the fastest available in many areas. The company has also invested heavily in developing its own content, including its NBCUniversal subsidiary, which produces a variety of television shows and movies. Despite its size and reach, Comcast has faced criticism from some customers and regulators over its business practices, including its pricing and customer service.
Comcast Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Work Location||Chennai, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Package||6.1 LPA (Expected)|
The position involves providing assistance in the design of system architectures and solutions for the development of new and innovative products across various web service offerings. The role includes participation in planning, designing, integrating, testing, deploying, and providing support for these products.
- Develop solutions for a wide range of challenging applications, problems, or procedures.
- Apply engineering concepts, skills, and methodologies to support and embrace change.
- Collaborate on small projects and address issues within the group.
- Serve as a technical resource.
- Contribute to hands-on engineering activities.
- Work on projects and tasks to achieve desired outcomes.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in significant matters.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance. Must be available to work nights and weekends, as well as a variable schedule and overtime when required.
- Perform other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Expectations for All Employees
- Understand and adhere to our Operating Principles as the foundation for your work.
- Prioritize the customer experience by thinking and acting in ways that prioritize their needs, provide seamless digital options at every interaction, and turn them into advocates for our products and services.
- Stay knowledgeable about our game-changing technology, products, and services, and be an enthusiastic user and advocate, especially for our digital tools and experiences.
- Foster a team environment that enables us to achieve significant goals through collaboration and openness to new ideas.
- Actively participate in the Net Promoter System, a feedback-driven approach that encourages employee and customer input, by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping identify opportunities for improvement.
- Drive results and contribute to company growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and act in the best interests of our employees, customers, investors, and communities.
This information is provided to outline the general nature and scope of work performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Comcast is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT.
Relevant Work Experience
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.