Chemveda Life Sciences – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions on 9th Dec’ 2022
Chemveda Life Sciences is a mid-sized, fast-growing solution provider to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agrochemical industries, and the academia. As a contract research partner, Chemveda is boosting its value creation along and beyond the drug discovery & development continuum, with an emphasis on churning out cost and timeline efficiencies for its global clientele. Chemveda harnesses its scientific and technological expertise to deliver full-suite Chemistry support ranging from lab scale synthesis, to Process R&D, and large-scale custom development of drug substances, key intermediates, and starting materials across multiple chemistry classes. Lately, we have been investing in developing in-house expertise in the most sought-after scientific platforms in order to answer the existing and evolving challenges in basic and applied research.
We are conducting Walk-In interviews on 9th December 2022 for multiple positions in Discovery Chemistry Solutions (CRO).
Date: Friday, 9th December 2022 Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.(Mallapur Unit), 2nd floor, Plot No. 177, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076.
(AND) Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
You can attend the interview at your convenient location.
1.Job Description :
- Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
- Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
- Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.com
Kindly carry the below documents: Updated Resume. Last three months’ pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
Whats App Link:
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates