Career for M.Pharm as Technical Trainer at Apollo Pharmacies Limited
Apollo Pharmacies Limited is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and Asia’s largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of Indiaca and we serve 300000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 4000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24×7.
Post :Technical Trainer
• Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology.
• Preparation of Monthly Training Calendar.
• Coordinate and deliver Training (Internal) in supervisory development, soft-skills, technical and process driven for front line associates and achieving. Training man days.
• Plan and deliver induction to new hires on bi-monthly basis.
• Plan and deliver new hire’s training program monthly once.
Coordinate with HR
a) To receive the list of new joinees eligible for induction and new hire training as per the training calendar.
b) To submit the attendance of trainees undergoing induction and new hire training.
c) To track three monthly assessments of trainees and carry out counseling whenever required.
d) To help solve SAP issues related to attendance, ID card, uniform etc.
Budget & MIS:
1. Generate and maintain training related employee database.
2. Prepare monthly training MIS Report.
3. Record actual monthly training expenditure in training MIS
Operations & customer service:
1. Encourage and direct supervisors for collecting customer feedback forms.
2. Collect relevant SAP issues during SAP visit and coordinate with concerned in operations for solutions.
3. Liaison with the concerned in operations modules during New hire training.
MUST BE REGISTERED IN KARNATAKA PHARMACY COUNCIL.
READY TO RELOCATE TO HUBLI
FACULTY/ TEACHING/ TRAIMNING EXPERIENCE IS ALSO COUNTED
Experience : 2-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Hubli , Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare
End Date : 30th April, 2021