Career for Analytical Method Validation Job at Syngene International
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Analytical Method Validation
Job Purpose :
Candidate should be able to perform lab execution of method validations, verifications, transfer and equivalency activities on High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC) instruments using Empower software.
• B.Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc.
• Should able to write validation and method transfer protocols and reports.
• Should able to execute analytical method validation independently.
• Should able to execute method transfer activities.
• Should aware with different techniques of laboratory investigations.
• Should be able to overcome with analytical trouble shooting.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• Hands on HPLC, GC, Autotitrator, Ultraviolet Visible Spectroscopy (UV), Infrared Spectroscopy (IR) and other analytical instruments.
• Theoretical knowledge in Chromatography and spectroscopy technique
• Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the Team leader
• Preparation and Maintenance of all the documents
Job ID : 61300BR
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 25th August, 2020