BE Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions on 12th Mar’ 2023
BE Pharmaceuticals (Biological E. Limited) believe that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain and nurture the right talent. With a diverse business portfolio that includes pharmaceuticals, vaccines, synthetic biology / fermentation-based APIs and that caters to both the domestic and international markets, Biological E. Limited offers career development opportunities across diverse businesses in the pharmaceuticals / biotech space.
BE Pharmaceuticals Limited invites experienced, dynamic and self-motivated candidates for the below positions at its Paonta Sahib Plant, Himachal Pradesh:
PRODUCTION FORMULATIONS (INJECTABLE)
Designation: Supervisor / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive / Technician / Sr. Technician
Qualification: B PHARMACY / M Pharma / Graduation / 10+2 / I.T.I.
- Filling Machine Operation (Preferably Groninger)
- Well versed with media fill activities
- QMS handling of aseptic area and other documents
- Good aseptic techniques
- Good communication skills
Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive (1-5 years of experience),Sr. Executive (8-10 years of experience)
Qualification: MSC (Microbiology) / MSC (Biotechnology)
- Environmental monitoring in aseptic areas
- Bacterial endotoxin testing
- Culture handling and sterility test
- Media preparation and sterilization
Review of documents: Interested candidates may walk-in with an updated CV, latest increment letter and the last 3 months’ payslips
- Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Time: 09:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Venue: Hotel MG Regency, NH-21 A, Saraj Majra, Near Bus Stand, Baddi – 173205
- Please contact Mr. Neeraj Kumar, Executive,
- Mobile: +91 98167 10616 for any queries.
PS: Candidates who are unable to walk-in may send in their CVs to Neeraj.Kumar@biologicale.com. If an individual has already attended the interview in the past 6 months or has already been offered a position with us, please do not share these profiles.
Note: Candidates may walk-in without any hesitation as we diligently follow the safety precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
As part of our COVID-19 safety measures, the candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, maintain social distance and wear a face mask before entering the Venue.
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates