Aurore Life Sciences – Walk-In Interviews for Production on 6th – 8th Apr’ 2023
Aurore Life Sciences is a pure-play API manufacturer, the company is on a mission to become the most preferred partner for pharmaceuticals. Established in 2017, We are a pure-play Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) company keen on delivering superior products in a regulatory compliant environment. We are backed up with manufacturing facilities in India with a combined manufacturing capacity of 600 KL and our flagship facility in Hyderabad in approved with USFDA, EDQM, WHO Geneva, COFEPRIS, KFDA amongst other regulatory agencies. Our facilities, coupled with a dedicated R&D setup, complement our strategy to be a fully integrated API company with complete control of key starting materials, advanced intermediates and high-quality final product.
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS @ AURORE LIFE SCIENCES PVT. LTD
- Department: Production – API
- Role: Chemist
- Experience: 1-5 yrs
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Execution of the Batch production records like MBPRs, Cleaning MBCRs etc.
- Indent and receipt of raw materials and general items from stores.
- Plan the Batch movement as per schedule and maintain the records as per standard operating procedures.
- Follow the Process and cleaning validation protocols.
- Perform the calibration of Equipments and instruments as per the standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that equipments and instruments preventive maintenance per schedules.
- Co-ordinate with concerned departments.
- Ensuring the raw materials and intermediates storage and handling as per defined procedure/ Instruction.
- Follow the work orders and work permits.
- Allot the man power as required.
- Verify the input quantity of raw material, in-process material and intermediates.
- Updating the registers (equipment logs, weighing balance record, manufacturing area cleaning, clean room cleaning and distribution records etc.)
- Collect the information (about manufacturing planning, organization audits and training schedules etc.) from superior and give the instructions to the below cadre.
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of equipment, process lines, utensils and update equipment status boards and area cleaning status boards.
- Attend schedule training and un-schedule trainings.
- Monitoring /Maintain the Good hygiene practices.
- Implementation of the Quality Culture and awareness of Data Integrity.
To Get Latest Job Updates Join In Below Groups
What’ App Pharmacy job Link:
B.tech WHAT’S APP JOB GROUP LINKS
Whats App Link:
Here is the Telegram link :
Join Telegram for Regular Updates