ASteria Aerospace Hiring for Intern – Interaction Design
Asteria Aerospace is developing a cloud platform to streamline the operation of drones and leverage data acquired from drones in solving business challenges. We are looking for a passionate Frontend developer to create elegant and effective interfaces. You will be working on in any of the building blocks of this platform.
As an Interaction Design Intern, you will be working with our Product team and UI designers to build web and mobile interfaces for our Drone operations platform. You will get to be part of the development of a brand-new product stack and be intimately involved in the UI/UX decision making around the product. You will get to interact with stakeholders and users and understand their pain points and translate that into excellent web and mobile interfaces.
Qualifications: Currently pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s degree in CS or Design
Relevant Experience: Visual design experience – website, web app UI or mobile app UI, ideally able to present past work in a portfolio.
Must have skills:
• Fundamental understanding of experience/interaction design
• Good portfolio of visual design projects (preferably tech-oriented)
• Proficiency in design and wireframing tools like – Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and feasibility
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Support the senior UI Designer in UI design activities.
• Generate designs for screens – web applications under the guidance of the product team and Senior UI designer
• Help develop new components for our design library and build out a rich library of components for future development.
• Work with the marketing and product team to create thematic branding for the new software platform under development.
• Generate branding designs for the various software modules under the platform, that tell a cohesive story about the overall product and what each SW module does.