Parexel Hiring fresher for Associate Software Validation Engineer Position Apply now
Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We’ve supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you’ll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you’ll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you’ll keep our data safe and confidential.
Associate Software Validation Engineer
· Work closely with project team leaders throughout the entire software development life cycle.
· Review all pertinent project documentation.
· Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
· Reports on Project testing status to Project team leaders.
· Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines,
standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances
requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
· Participate in formal performance review processes
Engineer: (as above, including the following)
· Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
· Design/Create Call Flows, produce Unit testing, collate and review completed unit testing.
· Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
· Create the Operations Testing Report.
· Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
· Participate in all pertinent project documentation reviews, project walk-through and provide signatures
· Participate in software defect review meetings. Monitor and maintains software defect tracking database.
Prepares defect metrics reports. Analyzes defect metrics for trends and progress.
· Reports on project testing to management.
· Operate with moderate direction, interfacing Production, Client Services Project Management, Quality
Management and other project team members.
|B.Tech /BE with more than 70 %|