ANZ Hiring Freshers For Analyst Position- Any Degree
ANZ Hiring Freshers Details:
About ANZ: ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued. Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow. We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
Company Name: ANZ
Job Profile: Analyst
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Role Location: Bengaluru
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job Description for ANZ Hiring Freshers:
To perform a variety of pre settlement tasks and processes, such as perform pre-checks as specified, verify documents, prepare progress draw requests, prepare security documents and other tasks in relation to the resolution of customer requests in the Home Owners space.
You will be based in Bengaluru, and aligned to Frontline regions across the branch network, mobile lender and broker channels. More importantly, our people are working together with Frontline as one team for our customers.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognise issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Contact customer to keep them informed in accordance with current processes.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Work Allocation and Prioritising and distributing initial work received to various team members
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Dealing with production related issues raised by staff
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
- Attendance & Unscheduled leaves
- Adhering to and living ANZ Values
- Adhering to Standard Code of Conduct
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Candidate with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Any Graduate with Financial Accounting Background
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Experience in handling complex files & Escalations, people; Provide a outstanding customer service and quick turnaround time
Desired Experience Profile for ANZ Hiring Freshers:
- Customer Focus
- Change Leadership
- Influence and Persuasion
- Understanding the Business
- Strives to improve business performance
- Written and oral communication.
Apply Before the link Expires for ANZ Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply