Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Multiple Openings in Packing – OSD (20 Positions) – Apply Now
Opening in Packing – OSD @ Amneal Pharma, Ahmedabad
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable openings in Packing – OSD @ Amneal Pharmaceuticals for SEZ-Matoda, Ahmedabad Location
Designation: Officer / Sr. Officer /Operator / Associate
Qualification: B. Pharm / ITI / Diploma
Total experience: 02 to 07 years
- Operation and cleaning of all Packaging equipment’s as per current version of respective SOPs.
- Maintaining the area and equipment’s in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
- Maintaining the tooling and change parts for all equipment’s at Packaging.
- To follow safety rules.
- To perform all work related to Packaging as per instructions of assigned officer/executive/supervisor following defined and approved procedures.
- Material handling as per approved procedure.
- To get the required training from supervisors for cGMP and concerned SOP for operation and cleaning.
- To perform work as assigned by superior or department head.
- Supervision of manufacturing, processing, packaging and holding of drug product as per define and approved procedures for stability batches and commercial batches.
- Maintaining the area and equipment in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
- To perform online documentation with respect to departmental procedures as per good documentation.
- To impart training of operation and cleaning related SOP to all subordinates and operators.
- Co-ordination for IQ / OQ for any new equipment’s / system.
- To perform PQ for any new equipment’s / system.
- To follow all concern departmental SOPs for day to day operation and cleaning.
- To handle and manage material movement as per defined procedure and approved Batch Manufacturing Record / Batch Packing Record.
- Review, execution and implementation of Batch Manufacturing Records, Batch Packaging Records, Process Study Protocols, Process Study Reports and all relevant Documents.
- To follow all safety rules and departmental general instructions.
- To perform work other than defined in the Job responsibility are to be done, as per the requirement of HOD, by following HODs instruction and guidance.
- The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential (Preferred 21 CFR compliance)
Join for Regular Job Updates in Whats App & Telegram…