Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- As an SDE you are expected to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming..
- Value Added Services team in Hyderabad, India is developing a services platform which will make it possible to sell services with the same degree of convenience and flexibility we sell products. We are looking to hire smart and highly motivated Engineers who will work towards launching this next wave of disruptive services platform for Amazon. As a member of this team your mission will be to design, develop, deploy, document and support scalable and distributed real time systems.
Skills Required for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong in data structures and problem solving
- Solid experience in Java, C++, or C# (expert in at least one)
- 1+ years industry experience in developing and launching production grade software
- Great understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational of non-relational DBMS
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Prefered Skills :
- Experience in ecommerce domain
- Exposure to full stack development and web technologies
Documents to be Carried for Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies