AlefEdge Developer Hiring for Fresher for Application Developer
AlefEdge is the leader in the Edge Internet, delivering the power of the 5G based Edge Internet to application developers through our easy-to-use technologies.
AlefEdge is seeking smart and passionate coders, with amazing programming & problem-solving ability. Successfully completing the challenge will help you get ahead of other candidates & fast track your application with us.
- 0+ years of experience (2020 and below grads)
- Hands-on knowledge of Coding and Problem-solving.
- 2 programming questions
- 20 MCQ’s
- Step 1: HackerEarth Challenge
- Step 2: Technical Round
- Step 3: Final Round – (Director – HR + Head of Engineering)
More about Product Engineer Role:
|CTC:||Best In Industry|
Contribute to the software architecture/ development in the following areas to name a few:
- Web application/server development
- Web based content processing/delivery
- Cloud computing
- Containers, Virtualization
- RESTful API based services
- Server-side technologies, building web applications, backend (database) processing, analytics (using Python, NodeJS, Java etc.)
- Experience with object-oriented languages (C++/Java, etc.)
- Software development tools and scripting in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of basic data networking
- Understanding of (various) databases – its distribution and interfacing.
- RESTful API based (micro) services
- Adaptation and Integration of third-party (or open-source) software into the product
Good to have skills:
- Good understanding of networked applications on TCP/IP based stack
- Exposure to Mobile Application development to build SDK’s is a plus
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Linux-containers
- Exposure to Application monitoring, metering, trending, analytics
- Understanding of VM or container orchestration using Kubernetes