Abbott India Limited looking for Associate – Vaccines
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Associate – Vaccines
Area Business Planning :
• Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
• Plan for Trade activation business and over all sales
• Plan demand generation and fulfillment
• Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
• Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors brands
• To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors / chemist (Trade) as per the therapy / product requirement and maintain the same in physical / electronic format.
• Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy
Business generation & development:
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Sales target by promoting companies product ethically to customers as per the business plan
• Having science base discussion with Doctor and chemist for promotion of product in clinic and at chemist place
• Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers need
• To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
• To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
• Facilitate the process of successful new product / products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic / trade promotion and feed back to the company
• Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
a. 100% coverage of Doctors.
b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division / therapy.
c. Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy / division.
You will be responsible for practicing and leading other junior team members of the company by setting personal example of excellence in:
• Lead and execute strict adherence to Abbott Code of Business conduct
• Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, FCPA , Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
• Conformation to all financial and administration systems, compliance to statutory and regulatory norms of the company and laws of the land
• Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring
• Ensure high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
• Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
• Ensure transactions and orders are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
• Manage attrition of customer and resource bases
• Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time base which you will have to execute to the fullest
Location : Indore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Vaccines
End Date : 25th April, 2021